Hop across the pond this spring break for an incredible week of party, culture, sites, history, and funny accents in Europe's hottest cities. Start off at St. Patrick's Day in Dublin, the best place in the whole world to celebrate this life changing person. Have a pint of guiness, dance a jig and see the rolling hgreen hills of the Emerald Isle. The its off to touring the posh and historic world of metropolitan London the heart of the British empire. Grab a pint and follow history back to the raucous medieval times of Henry VIII. Cross the English Channel to Amsterdam where you will wander amongst beautiful canals, tulips, and phenomenal Dutch architecture as you soak up the eccentric vibe of Europe's most unique city.
- Private bus transports (with DVD, A/C, and bathroom)
- ferry transfers
- airport transfers
- New Europe Walking Tours
- Guinness Factory tour
- 3-Star City Center / top rated hostel accommodation with your friends
- Exclusive discounts and party deals
- welcome dinner
- a Bus2alps trip leader to organize all your activities
- The Bus2alps London, Dublin, Amsterdam informational guides
**Flights are not included in this trip. This tour meets at Dublin Airport (DUB) on Friday and departs from Amsterdam Schipol (AMS) on the following Saturday.
- Fly From Anywhere